Friday, April 20, 2012

summer lovin'

_JNW1711-1 _JNW1762-1 _JNW1733-1
Yes, I've been MIA when it comes to blogging. Would it help if I said I was in the middle of changing jobs?  And unfortunately, the new job is not professional blogger/shopper.

For some reason I've been wanting to dress like school teacher lately, which is only indicative of this post and the outfits that don't make the cut.  I have a tendency to get on "kicks."  I think I'm about to move into a denim cutoffs phase.  Hopefully, it translates as summer-festival-chic rather than "what animal got a hold of her clothes?"

I'm wearing:  dress/shoes/belt/jacket (thrift); bag/leather necklace (h&m); green pendent necklace (xxi?)

1 comment:

  1. I think you look so cute and comfy. Seriously, where do you thrift shop?!?! I love all of your finds : )

    ReplyDelete